viventura is Germany’s leading tour operator specialized in eco-friendly sustainable round trips to South America, offering innovative, high quality tours for fair prices. viventura umbrella organisation is Ventura TRAVEL and located in Berlin, Germany. Our aim is to unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. We at viventura enjoy working in a growing company with a personal environment where everyone contributes to success.
We are currently looking for a Travel Specialist in our Berlin office. Start date is as soon as we find the right candidate.
Do you have experience in the tourism industry? You want to create innovative and responsible travel experiences for our clients? Then we are the company for you!
Please take a look at this Video to get to know the team and the office.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have already traveled extensively through South America or lived here so you really know the continent
- You have 2+ years experience in the tourism industry, preferably in groups travel
- You love having contact with customers
- Your oral and written knowledge of French is impeccable
- You are also fluent in Spanish and English
- You love challenges
- You have some knowledge in dealing with Amadeus
- And last but not least: you bring a positive attitude and remain calm under stress
These are your responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website)
- You analyze our competition to constantly improve our products
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers you get the best deal for viventura and our clients
- You offer advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail)
- You coordinate the reservations with our flight department and local service providers and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer.
What we offer:
- Position based in Berlin. Possibility to work out of our other offices (La Paz, Cuzco, Medellin).
- Interesting tasks and goals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Discounts when traveling in a viventura trip
- International Team and colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Participation in the company’s profits
- Good career opportunities within ventura Travel
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- Yearly 3-week-offsite if we achieve our goals
Now it’s up to you….
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application! Please send us your CV and Cover letter in French.
Estimation Du Salaire0- 15,000€
Type De ContratTemps plein
Emplois relatifs (68)
Alternance – Chargé.e Marketing/Commerce – Lyon H/F sur 31 juillet 2019 Alternance
CDI Assistant Administration des Ventes Polyvalent – H/F sur 30 juillet 2019 CDI Temps plein